Author Topic: (RELEASE) Living Silent Hunter III V5.1 – Mod’s Tool’s, Info’s and Support ...  (Read 53097 times)

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: (Preview) Living Silent Hunter III - V5
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2009, 02:46:44 AM »
Because of recent events - an increase to the costs of my server because of too many packed .rar files - which you can more or less interpret out of the recently created board, donations for SHMF:
http://www.silenthuntermods.com/forum/index.php?board=45.0

It will be imperative that the offering of LSH3v5 here at SHMF will be packed with 7zip in approximately the same number of files as LSH3v4. Even if I have to do the repacking myself.

Otherwise, I'm looking forward to see what you have made, and it will be a pleasure for me to offer SHMF as host too...

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Phoenix 1957

• SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2009, 08:06:24 AM »
December 4th, 2009 release date Oh Man I am only at the 7th January 1941 at the moment.  rofl
Ok guys keep patrolling nothing new to see here yet.  kaffee
Thanks for the heads up Blueduck looking forward to this mod.  thup1

Offline blueduck

• Matrosenobergefreiter
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2009, 12:54:10 AM »
Dear LivingSilentHunter III Friends!

At the moment we are working on the installation tests of the final version of LivingSilentHunter III Version 5.

LSH3 V5 will be delivered in one complete EXE-File. This means, that we have chosen the way to prepare one EXE-File.
We offer this complete package in two downloadable versions: optimized for slower DSL-connections splitted in several packages and for fast DSL-connections in one single file.

For LSH3 V5 we have bundled an extensive package of MODs and Tools. Besides the main MOD there are eleven additional MODs and eight variations for some of these additional MODs.

The LSH3 V5 installation packet includes the latest version of Jonesoft’s JSGME preinstalled. Furthermore five other SH3-Tools are available for the player to be installed. For example the "SH3Commander for LSH3 V5".

Content and Utilisation of all MODs and tools are documented in details.
The information’s for the players are available in nearly 40 PDF- and JSGME-QuickInfos in German and in English language.

LSH3 V5 will be functional for Windows XP, Windows Vista und Windows 7.

To be sure, that this new installation will be save and without of any errors, we need additional time.

We will guarantee the release for Dec-18-2009, maybe a little earlier. ;-)

Regards Blueduck
[CENT

Offline Phoenix 1957

• SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2009, 01:47:53 PM »
Cool just in time for christmas  thup1

Edit ... out now first post updated  j12
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 10:32:10 PM by SeaWolf U-57 »

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
Hi blueduck,

I hope you don't mind: I edited some codes in your post so that the big image links to the main url of the LSH3 site plus I added a download button to the English version of your site explaining how to download.

And for users who may have download problems, this is a good downloader program: JDownloader
http://www.jdownloader.org/home/index
I have used it for some time now, and it works perfectly on many sites.  yes1

EDIT: apparently, since I was just trying it now, it doesn't work with the LSH3 site...  scrtg Well, will just use firefox then...
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 10:40:10 PM by Carotio »

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline blueduck

• Matrosenobergefreiter
Dear Living Silent Hunter III friends,

LSH3 V5 is ready for download!

The first post of this thread includes all the necessary information's:
http://www.silenthuntermods.com/forum/index.php?topic=308.0

Gruß Blueduck
[CENT

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
I usually keep a copy of a clean 1.4b SH3 for new supermods, which I did for LSH3v5 too.
I have copied this copy to my games folder and then copied MultiSH3 to the folder, started it up and thus designed the FileManager.dll to point to Lv5 in my documents instead of SH3, but without starting up the game. Something I can recommend instead of uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Anyway, my firefox didn't exactly get all files down in the right sizes... So I went back to my old download manager FreeDownloadManager, which can resume downloads.

Offline Phoenix 1957

• SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III
Im on my second patrol now and still changing things in my Battle sub mod.
I love the Green water slapping around the new base of the 1st flotilla (Keil)  clap1
well done to your team In my opinion this is now the No1 mod for silent hunter 3  clap1 clap1 clap1

Thank you for your hard work and merry Christmas to you all  xmastree  santadoze

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
2nd patrol allready???  WTFu214

Anyway, I made the download with FDM, got however a bad extraction of files, so I made the checkup with JoneSoft MD5Mate, and it seemed that the second file was corrupted, so I downloaded that one again with FDM and this time it was okay. Strange though because the 2nd file was just as big as the other files in the first download.
Anyway, the mod plus bonus mods are extracted. I don't have time for more than just a boot up now. I will give my feedback later...

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
I just booted the game up with this:

_LSH3_V5
_LSH3_V5__Bunkerstart
_LSH3_V5__Dunkles-Erkennungshandbuch
_LSH3_V5__OhneErmuedung
_LSH3_V5__Rotating-DF-Antenna
_LSH3_V5_GUI_Six-Dials-Simfeeling
_LSH3_V5_SLS_Schiffshorn-Leuchtkugeln-Seenotsignal
_LSH3_V5_SLS_Spezialeffekte-Gross

Is _LSH3_V5_GUI_Six-Dials-Simfeeling and _LSH3_V5_GUI_OLC compatible?
I mean _LSH3_V5_GUI_OLC is the mod with the "dial" inside the periscope view, right?

Offline blueduck

• Matrosenobergefreiter
Dear Carotio,

the GUI's might be compatible but we recommend just to use only one GUI each time!

Gretz Blueduck
[CENT

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
Ok, I'll try the different options out and settle for one of them.

Btw, I had collected a few textures from different modders, plus I have made some myself.
So one of the days I'll release a "personal taste" grahic mod for LSH3v5.
I hope you and your team won't find it offending, I'm sure you won't.  sm09

The same goes for some sounds and music, also a "personal taste" sound & music mod.

Neither of these should conflict with the gameplay of LSH3v5.

Offline thehiredgun

• Matrosengefreiter
Is there an english manual to download. I am downloading the game & I am excited to try it.

Offline blueduck

• Matrosenobergefreiter
Hallo thehiredgun,

If you are still downloading, go to the English site of LSH3.com, select DOWNLOAD and have a look at the upper right corner.

Just below V5 MANUALS you will find the "MINIMANUAL" in English.

If you already have downloaded and installed LSH3 V5, use your Windows Explorer to navigate to your SH3-Program folder and open "_LSH3_V5_MANUALS".
There you will find the same file called "LSH3_V5_Minimanual_EN.pdf".

Greets Blueduck

[CENT

Offline thehiredgun

• Matrosengefreiter
I am trouble downloading the version 5 with both servers. I can't get all the data.Is there another server somwhere listed?